Our Privacy Principles
- We protect, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, all nonpublic personal information we collect about our customers.
- We maintain physical, electronic and organizational safeguards to protect this information.
- We require any person or organization providing products or services to customers on our behalf to protect the confidentiality of this information.
- We permit only authorized employees and contractors, including but not limited to consultants, to have access to nonpublic personal information of our customers.
- We afford former customers the same protections as existing customers with respect to the use and sharing of their information.
Information We May Collect
We collect and use information we believe is necessary to administer our business and provide you with the products and services you request. We may collect and maintain both Personal and Non-Personal Information needed for these purposes.
“Personal Information” includes any information by which you can be personally identified, such as your first name, last name, address, phone, email address. You may provide us with Personal Information under a wide range of circumstances, such as when you submit information to us through our websites or mobile applications, sign up for email or text messages, request information.
“Non-Personal Information” is information about you that does not personally identify you. Information of this type is most commonly obtained through your use of our websites, mobile applications and visits to our businesses.
How We May Use Your Information
We will use the information you provide to us for the specific purposes for which you provided the information, as stated at the time of collection. The following are some other ways in which we may use your information to administer our business and provide you with the products and services you request:
- to notify you about promotions and special offers regarding products and services provided by us or our affiliates or other associated third parties;
- to improve the products and services we provide you and develop new products and services;
- to improve our websites and mobile applications;
- to contact you in response to your inquiries, comments and suggestions;
- to provide you with a secure and safe environment;
- to protect and defend our rights or property or enforce our agreements with you;
- to contact you otherwise when necessary;
- otherwise with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
Your California Privacy Rights
As provided under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, we provide our customers with the ability to “opt out” of having their personal information shared with non-affiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Should you have additional questions, comments or concerns, please contact us by writing to:
Chateau Nightclub & Rooftop
Las Vegas3655 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89193-8905